• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2022-23 NBA Offseason - Aces win WNBA Finals; Preseason; NBA Fantasy League last call

I don’t think CP is going to turn down a full season playing with KD unless the injury is that bad. And he’s only halfway through his 4/120 contract.

CP3 is going to have to suck it up and play hurt. He only has a limited number of brass rings to reach for...can't afford to just give in and accept a 2nd rounder exit this year because your groin is sore.

I think CP has one more year that is half guaranteed. Someone can correct me.

But yea, last night was emblematic of all the problems with this year’s Suns team. No bench, no supporting cast, questionable coaching, and no half-court offensive theory of the case.

CP3 is going to have to suck it up and play hurt. He only has a limited number of brass rings to reach for...can't afford to just give in and accept a 2nd rounder exit this year because your groin is sore.
I distinctly remember thinking in 2021 after the Bucks series, “This was it.” Like, the seas opened wide for the Suns during that playoff run and Chris was still playing at an extremely high level. Sad to think about in retrospect.

lakers-dubs is so good i’m going to stay awake for it (unless it is a blowout at half)

Knicks getting some home calls. Surprised Miami has played this well without Butler.

warriors at lakers tickets are absurdly expensive. $2,000 before fees for like 13 rows back

Last edited:
Back