• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2022-23 NBA Offseason - Aces win WNBA Finals; Preseason; NBA Fantasy League last call

Hey Suns, maybe set a screen, or cut, or throw a pass on offense?

It’s weird because the suns had a beautifully complicated and intricate offense previously

Sad to see Booker and KD relying on Cam Payne, Torrey Craig, and Jock Landale to hold a lead.

It’s early but it felt like games Sixers and Suns needed to win to advance

Sixers delivered, Suns did not

It's a shame the Suns fell for Cam Payne instead of getting a legit backup PG, either drafting a guy to learn behind CP or a dependable veteran.

Sad game for a number of reasons but mainly it is looking like yet another depressing end for CP. He is always coy with injury news but it wouldn’t surprise me if that’s his last game.

Gotta admit I was optimistic after the curse of Scott Foster was lifted, but the curse of the groin punch lives on.

It's a shame the Suns fell for Cam Payne instead of getting a legit backup PG, either drafting a guy to learn behind CP or a dependable veteran.
Yep. He played poorly when the Suns needed him most. The worst part was Murray finally got going late and it was against a well rested Payne.

I’d put most of the blame on Durant though, dude was way too passive in the 4th for an all timer. Suns whined about fouls and they let it affect them too much with passivity.

At least Monty benched Shamet but giving Ish Wainright meaningful playoff minutes is really bad. He was minus six in 2mins, which I feel like I could do. TJ Warren is good on defense and he can score, he should play, it really should be that simple.

Back