• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2022-23 NBA Offseason - Aces win WNBA Finals; Preseason; NBA Fantasy League last call

Going to be awkward giving a hobbled Embiid the MVP trophy. He's played 30 fewer regular season games than Jokic the last three seasons.

I wonder how we’ll look back on Steph and the Warriors and their effect on a changing game. A lot of things go in to the offensive explosion from analytics to rule changes but no doubt Steph is the face of that. Not everyone can be a 6’9” 250 superhuman but if I practice enough, maybe I could be like Steph.

No question. Back in the day, we kids could dream but we could never be like Mike. But a kid who works hard enough could be like Steph at their level.

Another big change the Warriors (and maybe the Spurs) should get credit for is moving from the Big 3 era to the Core Four era. Instead of three stars and role (i.e. Lebron/Wade/Bosh, Duncan/Parker/Manu, Billups/Rip/Ben Wallace), now teams need a dependable core four that don't all need to be elite players but at least one elite player and three top 40-50 or so players. It helps keep a top 3 on the court at all times and accounts for aging stars who maybe can't be a top 2 but can be a 4th player.

The Kings have a young core four that should improve. The Nuggets core four is finally healthy. The Suns traded their 4th in Bridges to get KD so Ayton or Paul wouldn't haven't to be in the top 2. Maxey and Harris are part of the Sixers four.

most Philly fans would probably take tied at the start of the 4th if you told them no Joel

don’t think the sixers have enough defensive juice without embiid to finish this

looks like a charge to me unfortunately

Edit: You’re welcome Townie

Back