• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2022-23 NBA Offseason - Aces win WNBA Finals; Preseason; NBA Fantasy League last call

Vintage 3rd quarter Warriors.

Ridiculous that they did this mostly with two bigs whose only job on offense is to rebound and pass.

But after all that, it’s only a 7 point game.

Crazy to think back that a freaking Luke Maye jumper took out a Kentucky team with Fox, Monk, and Bam on it.

Harrison Barnes has only played 10 minutes. He really needs to get it together.

And Sabonis looks horrible this half.

kings have looked like their conditioning gave out at halftime. short on everything and a lot of standing around watching. sad

kings-lakers would've been good too but a lot of the talk wouldve been about the kings getting hosed in the 2002 WCF, no bueno for NBA

Feel like the next thing the league needs to clean up, like the Trae flipping his head back thing or the Embiid/Harden swim, is the Warriors three flop

Lonnie Walker IV was a starter through December. He was a regular rotation guy through March. Now he's strictly garbage time because of Reaves and trade deadline additions.

So Lebron left the court so he wouldn't have to shake hands with the Griz?

The following teams are still alive:

#1 Nuggets
#2 Celtics
#3 Sixers (Kings)
#4 Suns
#5 Knicks
#6 (Warriors)
#7 Lakers
#8 Heat

So if the Warriors win on Sunday, every seed will be 1-1. Doubt that's ever happened before.
#1 Nuggets
#2 Celtics
#3 Sixers
#4 Suns
#5 Knicks
#6 Warriors
#7 Lakers
#8 Heat

I'd say this is a crazy playoffs but it was a crazy regular season that set up KD as a 4th seed, the Warriors as a 6th seed, and Lebron and AD getting enough help to get to the #7 seed.

I'll admit I'm at least a little interested in seeing Steph go through LeBron for another championship

Steph was transcendent, but I think Looney was the MVP of the series.
Definitely. 11/21/4 Game 7 double-double. The second chance points gave the Warriors the margin. He averaged 15.1 reb in the series, 19.3 in the wins including three 20+ reb games.

I didn’t think one of the worst road teams in NBA this year was gonna win two in Sac

Guess all that experience matters. Feel like Kings got a bit of a tough draw in first but such is NBA

The Warriors could give up on the #2 player in the 2020 draft because they developed the #30 player in the 2015 draft.

As far as Sabonis, agree or disagree?

Let's add two more guys to the first round winners category: Steph and Looney. Wow.
And add Sabonis to first round losers- only hit his average in rebounds in 2 of 7 games while Looney went freakin gonzo on him.

Back