• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2022-23 NBA Offseason - Aces win WNBA Finals; Preseason; NBA Fantasy League last call

biggest losers of first round: Ja Morant, Dillon Brooks, Kahwi Leonard, Grayson Allen
biggest winners of first round: Jimmy Butler, Lebron James, Anthony Davis, Jalen Brunson

I’d add Mitchell and KAT to that losers list.

KAT didn’t do anything to help his rep and he could be out of Minn. I’m sure I’m not the only one who thought Mitchell was going to show out in the playoffs.

Add Westbrook to the winners list. Five months ago, he was a liability and it looked like a salary dump. Now I think he’ll get a good contract.

Oh yeah. Definitely. Maybe the biggest winner regardless of what happens tomorrow because he was an unknown for all but the hardcore fans.

biggest losers of first round: Ja Morant, Dillon Brooks, Kahwi Leonard, Grayson Allen
biggest winners of first round: Jimmy Butler, Lebron James, Anthony Davis, Jalen Brunson
Gotta add Booker to winners

Are the Nuggets and Suns the two best teams remaining in the playoffs?

Biyombo on Jokic and Uncle Jeff on KD are just horrible matchups.

the suns are shooting 61% from the field and losing by 13. they are probably doomed.

too many midrange shots vs 3s, getting dominated on the boards plus bad TO margin. i think only the last one is a fluke.

The Celtics didn't handle the Hawks like they could have. The Sixers probably weren't going to win Game 1 or 2 anyway. They really need him for Game 3 on Friday to defend home court.

the suns are shooting 61% from the field and losing by 13. they are probably doomed.
The Nuggets have a huge advantage on the offensive boards. They have 12 offensive boards and the Suns have 12 defensive boards. Of course, some of that was the possession where they missed 3 or 4 bunnies.

Nuggets up 68-51 on 47.3% FG but 52.9% from deep. The Suns are shooting 55% on fewer shots including only 2-5 from deep.

Last edited:
Love seeing teams clench a close game with an offensive rebound.

I think we can go ahead and call Jamal Murray a playoff guy. In seasons Murray made the playoffs:

Regular season: 18.9 pts, .449 fg, .373 3pt (three 40+ point games)
Playoffs: 24.7 pts, .474 fg, .417 3pt (five 40+ point games)
Jamal Murray in the playoffs. He's got 34. He might get his 6th 40+ point playoff game.

that was ugly
Yeah. I came in thinking Nuggets in 7. I still think that, but the Suns got whooped and they didn't look THAT bad. KD had 29 and 14. He and Ayton shot over 63%. Booker shot 52% and CP was solid with 46%. But they got nothing from anybody else. Okogie, Shamet, Craig, and Lee combined for 11 pts on 4-11 fg. Those guys didn't defend particularly well either.

DeaconSig (I think) made a comment about the Nuggets bench. I said the Nuggets didn't really need depth. Both teams have their core four. After that, who has the advantage? None of the Suns are on par with KCB and Brown. I'm not as down on them as much as some are because they can be solid role players. But they're not as dependable as KCB and Brown. Then Braun and Green do what they can.

Back