• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2022-23 NBA Offseason - Aces win WNBA Finals; Preseason; NBA Fantasy League last call

tbh payne hasn't played well in 2 years. But yeah it should be CP3/Book/Okogie/KD/Ayton with Craig as a 6th. Then spot minutes with Biyombo/Jock/Payne/Lee. I mean Damion Lee has been 45% from 3 this season, one of the best in the league.

Yea I just don’t see it with the Suns. Even when their dudes are making shots, they’re essentially trading 2s for 3s, no one on that team can rebound, and the bench is a disaster.

Honestly, it bums me out for CP. He was awesome in the finals in 2021, and won the Suns a playoff series last year. If he were just the version of himself from last year, I think they make the Finals. Sucks to see our heroes get old and their bodies let them down when they need them most.

Last edited:
the suns are shooting 61% from the field and losing by 13. they are probably doomed.

too many midrange shots vs 3s, getting dominated on the boards plus bad TO margin. i think only the last one is a fluke.
Trying to win with the last 2 is like like a football team trying to with a -2 turnover margin against a solid team, it rarely happens. 7 TOs for KD is a fluke. Offensive rebounds should balance out.

Too many midrange shots vs 3s happens every game for the Suns. I could be wrong but I don’t think it matters that much trading 2s for 3s when you have arguably the most efficient midrange team of all time. They’re at about 22 3pt attempts per game, maybe try for 25? They just didn’t fall in G1. Main thing is: If it’s open they need to take the shot.

I do think they are doomed if Shamet keeps getting 15mins.

We will find out Monday night whether 76ers minus Embiid are competitive with the Celtics. Bball Paul gonna need to step up big time.

20/20 hindsight: if the 76ers had only kept Butler and dumped Simmons...

The Sixers can look at the Celtics and see mistakes they made.

The Sixers took:

Ben Simmons over Jaylen Brown (2016)
Luwawu-Cabarrot and Korkmaz over Malcolm Brogdon (2016)
Markelle Fultz over Jayson Tatum (2017)
Landry Shamet one pick before Robert Williams (2018)

And they had Al Horford and couldn’t make it work before he went back to the Celtics.

Those are certainly all true but I firmly believe that Al Horford only works in a cop city like Boston

two relatively healthy teams getting good performances out of their role players. butler will be the difference in this series (bold prediction), he's on one right now

edit- guess randle is prob a bigger loss that i wasn't really thinking about. more impact than herro

Last edited:
Without Randle, the Heat clearly have the best two players on the court.

Historically I don’t like either of these teams but I like them this season and will be rooting for the winner in the ECF and in the Finals vs. the Lakers or Dubs.

knicks losing the last 5 minutes when it's basically 4 on 5 is kind of baffling

This whole series it seems like when the Kings aren't playing well and the Warriors are making everything the Kings are only down a few points. Then the Kings hit a few shots and get a lead and the Warriors seem like they don't understand how it happened.

not sure why we've started setting up Huerter instead of Sabonis?

the kings are getting CLOWNED on the offensive glass. this is embararssing

edit - JVG called it, 90% of those clips were Sabonis not boxing out

Back