• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2022-23 NBA Offseason - Aces win WNBA Finals; Preseason; NBA Fantasy League last call

That was extremely dumb. Was that a middle school class project? At least throw some stuff off a building or blow it up.

I saw somebody tweet spilling stuff for the Portland in-season tournament schedule and I thought it was a joke.

I got a bad feeling it’s going to be another Warriors year

The West is going to be deep and tough this season. The Warriors have as good a chance as about 6-8 other teams slightly behind the Nuggets and maybe Suns. If Kawhi, PG, Lebron, AD, and Zion can stay reasonably healthy, things will be that much more interesting.

We’re up to 6!

Ph
Strick
Kory
guitardeac
AJMorgan
MHBDemon

That’s an absurdly low salary for such a pivotal role in wealthy organization.

14 hour days are bad but $50k after taxes is $70k a year, which doesn’t seem super low for doing Facebook and tweets I don’t know

Don’t wanna commit, might not even get league pass this year tbh, fam commitments stacking up. Thanks for the invite.

90 grace period for health insurance is standard. The health insurance provider requires that not the employer. Most employers get around that by backdating the start date but I can see why the NBA wouldn't do that.

But whoever is tweeting that has it right - if its not good enough then quit.

Back