• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2022 College Football Thread: Georgia is Back to Back Champions !!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why do we care if Liberty wins? I don't think our season at any point hinges on our SOS based on Liberty football.

-14.5 is a lot. Clemson is -4.5 at FSU right? I don't think there's a TD gap between FSU and Cuse giving 3 points for home field.

-14.5 is a lot. Clemson is -4.5 at FSU right? I don't think there's a TD gap between FSU and Cuse giving 3 points for home field.
Yeah so Clemson would be around -10.5 at home against FSU. FSU is ahead of Cuse in metrics too...you may be right though...maybe -10.5 to -13? I don't really have a good grasp for it.

Why do we care if Liberty wins? I don't think our season at any point hinges on our SOS based on Liberty football.

Right now, Liberty is our worst win by far. If Liberty ends up 10-2 with a win over Arkansas or BYU, that's not a bad win anymore.

I think it all sorts itself out anyways. If we go 11-1, good chance we're the top P5 team not in the NY6 since the SEC still has a ton of games against each other. If we lose a game coming down the stretch, we're relying on staying in front of other conference members.

I guess it's at least A consideration, but given that we're going to end up playing 4 or 5 rarnked teams I don't think it's much of a consideration overall. I may be wrong.

cuse is pretty likeable, can’t wait to destroy them
Yeah. If I make it up for a game this season, it's probably going to be Cuse. So playing them for the Atlantic or 10 wins would be pretty sweet.

By the way, this almost guarantees State will be the only 2005 ACC team to never make the ACC Championship Game.

The scoop and score doesn’t happen in the slow mesh… just sayin’
I had the exact same thought. But you never hear the "experts" mention that aspect of it. It takes a lot of practice and muscle memory to make that work so smoothly.

OSU-TCU going into OT.

Billy Edwards in for the Terps. He has a TD drive and they're up 31-27. He just scored on a 3 yard run.

It says something about the state of Wake and State football when State flounders because they have a 25 year old walk-on backup QB and Wake's 4th-string QB transferred out and is leading Maryland to a win.

This has got to be PI on Bama.

LOL at 207 yards and 5 TDs in 6 catches against Alabama.

49-49. The SEC turned into the Big XII.

Back