• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2022 College Football Thread: Georgia is Back to Back Champions !!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

That roughing the passer was horseshit
Assuming you are talking about Florida-LSU that was 100% the correct call by rule and the officials will be positively graded for that call.

Problem is that the rule is absolute fucking trash.

Is living in Tennessee really that bad?

No. Much like NC. Lots of gorgeous areas and some absolute shitholes. We have Fayettenam... they have Memphis. I lived in Brentwood, outside of Nashville, for about 10 years. Wonderful part of the state.

The Oklahoma / Utah game is quite good. Oh, I meant the "USC" / Utah game.

UK was rolling against Miss St and Levis just throw a pick 6 on a slip screen on 4th and 2.

Now it’s 20-17.

Duke trying to make it interesting, which is great because I’m not ready for bed yet.

Just got an ESPN alert, "Can Clemson fend off FSU?" after FSU scored a TD to make it 34-21. I guess they're trying to set up another "FSU rally" narrative.

Duke up 35-31.

Gameday in Eugene for UCLA-Oregon next week. The Pac-12 and ACC both have an uncharacteristically good number of matchups this season.

Back