• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2022 College Football Thread: Georgia is Back to Back Champions !!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm guessing it was higher last year at 8-0.

That’s a good read especially the political context.

Never take a grown man who goes by Jimbo seriously. I'd say the same for Dabo but somehow he's kept his shit together.

Never take a grown man who goes by Jimbo seriously. I'd say the same for Dabo but somehow he's kept his shit together.
Probably because he has the self-awareness to understand that, as a grown man who goes by Dabo, he is not the smartest person in the room, hence the model of leaning heavily on his coordinators.

Shots fired. OGBoards will have a collective comment on this action within minutes.

So USC is dropping the gold from their color scheme?

You're confused. Founded 1801 clearly means South Carolina, rather than Southern California which was founded 1880.
if they're using the founding date to argue their claim on a name what's their excuse for "Carolina"?

You're confused. Founded 1801 clearly means South Carolina, rather than Southern California which was founded 1880.

I must be the last person on earth who has not met Darla Moore. Southern charm? Looks?

if they're using the founding date to argue their claim on a name what's their excuse for "Carolina"?

You're free to tweet at @MikeABCColumbia is you'd like to get an answer on that. But I would think they're every bit justified in calling themselves that as our friends in Chapel Hill.

You're free to tweet at @MikeABCColumbia is you'd like to get an answer on that. But I would think they're every bit justified in calling themselves that as our friends in Chapel Hill.
so defensive of the inferior Carolina

Back