• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2022 College Football Thread: Georgia is Back to Back Champions !!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

ooooooooooo maybe we'll keep throwing it at joey porter jr over and over again when we need to burn clock, great idea

Great set of games tonight.

Also, it feels like Sean Clifford has been at Penn State since like 2016.

Can you have worse clock management than Purdue? Just tossed this game. Awful.

Can you have worse clock management than Purdue? Just tossed this game away.

Unreal. They needed a TD and didn't just call the timeout with 30 sec left on 3rd and 5. Just basic stuff.

just stop throwing at joey porter jesus christ

It must be frustrating to be a Purdue fan. I feel bad for them as a Wake fan.

Gotta love rooting for Purdue at home after watching a Wake home game. It’s like rooting for Wake twice.

I definitely got too invested into that game because I was casually watching and kept thinking I was still watching Wake.

UNC-CH v App State line is bouncing around between App State -1.5 and UNC-CH -1.5. So this is basically a pick 'em game.

Saturday at Noon !!

I'm a little salty about the West Virginia and Purdue losses from last night.

Dafuq !

Dafuq !

I wish the media was a little easier on him. If a pro did that, fine. But he obviously just got caught up in the moment and forgot where he was. He looked so dejected afterwards. If I had ten guys flying at me to try to crush me I’m sure I’d lose my mind too.

ESPN said he’s a RB and P which makes it even weirder.

I'm a little salty about the West Virginia and Purdue losses from last night.

Me too. Both losing teams had those games wrapped up. And that Pitt game...sheez. Corner goes from goat to hero being totally burnt on that play.

The WV/Pitt game turned on such a lucky play (see below). The WV receiver ran a perfect route. Pitt DB was completely beat. Daniels threw a perfect pass to the wide open receiver. The WV receiver had squatted in an open area and was not even moving. The ball squirted out of hands and bounded perfectly to the Pitt CB who had been roasted, and then, of course, the Pitt CB returns it for a TD. There is a randomness to football, particularly college football, that you can never fully escape. Also, the game looked like a slugfest until WV blocked a punt, and then both teams started going up and down the field on each other.

Just wanted to say fuck the entire Pitt program and fan base.

Not that I needed any more reason to loathe them, but Narduzzi made an ass out of himself on SVP last night after the game. Fuck those assholes.

Just wanted to say fuck the entire Pitt program and fan base.

Not that I needed any more reason to loathe them, but Narduzzi made an ass out of himself on SVP last night after the game. Fuck those assholes.

Yeah I mean that whole city thinks Ben Roethlisberger is a god among men so their judgement is not to be trusted.

Biff - I'm leaning towards a heavy play on your Dawgs tomorrow -16.5.

Talk me out of it

Sounds like the line has come down a point, which is probably fair since it's the first game of the season.

Oregon has a lot of talent on both sides of the ball but their defense gave up a ton of points last year against ranked teams. They twice gave up 38 to Utah, only allowed 28 against tOSU, and got boatraced 30-3 in the first half of their bowl game against Oklahoma and losing 47-32. Georgia's offense is going to be good this year as long as they can protect Stetson Bennett IV, which I think they will do. You may also see four tight ends on the field at once. Brock Bowers would actually be the lowest ranked recruit of those four.

Oregon is starting Bo Nix which is a pretty big advantage for the Dawgs and especially cruel to Nix as in his three starts for Auburn against Georgia, Auburn scored a total of 30 points. Georgia is replacing a lot of first round talent but the replacements are really really good.

I wouldn't read much into the Lanning situation.

Back