• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2022 College Football Thread: Georgia is Back to Back Champions !!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well Pitt is up 21-0 on UVA after 6 minutes. I truly wonder if Elliot could get canned. This has been an epic failure.

Well Pitt is up 21-0 on UVA after 6 minutes. I truly wonder if Elliot could get canned. This has been an epic failure.
He took over a bad roster, except at QB, and had like the 70th recruiting class. He will get time, as will Pry. Whether either can be successful in those uphill climbs is a different question.

He took over a bad roster, except at QB, and had like the 70th recruiting class. He will get time, as will Pry. Whether either can be successful in those uphill climbs is a different question.
They barely lost anything from last year’s offense and they are atrocious now.

I can't imagine that the UVa players don't have a long term hangover from their head coach 100% quitting on them.
That’s very true. It’s just odd that all of Dabo’s coordinators seem to be shitting the bead as HC. Makes me wonder if Dabo is actually a better coach than I thought.

UVA does not care enough about football to fire its coach after one year. Elliott definitely has potential and they will give him time. Plus it isn’t his fault his QB opened the game with two pick sixes, almost unheard of.

LSU in a competitive game leading Arkansas 13-10.

UK just took the lead on Vandy.

Mizzou trails UT 35-24 after a UT TD.

Vandy just scored with less than a minute left to take the lead over KY…. Vandy has a long ass SEC losing streak. Go Dores!

Meh. They still win regardless.

If they win today, fsu wins, and we win…
We will tie Tennessee for most wins vs the current CFP teams.
Well if this scenario holds then we will have more CFP ranked wins than Tennessee being that Kentucky just lost lol

Very nice result for those with KY under 8 season win total…. 💰

Back