• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2022 College Football Thread: Georgia is Back to Back Champions !!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

The time of possession in the App/Texas A&M game is outrageous

App: 41:30
A&M: 18:30
app state had a heel out on a TD and then missed a FG, dropped a walk in TD, and tamu had a KR TD

app actually dominated this game, shouldn't have been this close

Glad Pitt scored. Can’t see them getting much in a possible OT with a backup QB on 1 leg

Week 1 - The ACC sucks. UNC barely beat App.

Week 2 - App gave UNC a good game. This loss is fine. The SEC is still on top.

Last edited:
Given the teams that lost today and Wake looking solid against Vandy, I would have to imagine Wake moves up to around 15-16. Notre Dame, Wisconsin and A&M should all be unranked

Given the teams that lost today and Wake looking solid against Vandy, I would have to imagine Wake moves up to around 15-16. Notre Dame, Wisconsin and A&M should all be unranked
Hard to say. The weight for recruiting rankings is hard to shake.

Stanford running slow mesh. Herbstreit saying Shaw wanted to copy Wake.

TAMU plays Miami next week. While I can't stand the Canes, I wouldn't mind another ACC win over the SEC and see Jimbo in tatters.

why are they rushing the field in lubbock? is that a thing they always do, or is winning at home as a favorite that novel for texas tech?

Jimbo has a $95 million dollar buyout. Brian Kelly is owed $100 million. I can’t wait to see what happens if each of them sucks this year. Their seasons are already disappointments for their respective schools but I can’t wait to see the first impatient program paying an unemployed coach triple digit millions.

I like how the announcer was saying “A&M has a championship window but it won’t be this year.” Jimbo is always waiting till next year.

Love the shots of Etienne’s family with his dad (?) crushing a High Noon.

Back