• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2022 College Football Thread: Georgia is Back to Back Champions !!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL one half in and Kelly is already throwing his team under the bus

Paraphrasing but he basically said “I don’t think the team could play worse. Well, it’s my first game here, maybe they can”

What an asshole.

Over bettors like me are just laughing at this point. 2 missed FGs, 2 dropped TDs, another that bounced off an all Americans chest who wasn’t looking for some reason. This should probably be like 24-10, but here we are.

I like how this is setting up. Either FSU gets a quality win in New Orleans vs. LSU or they lose in embarrassing fashion.

FSU fans would be ready to turn on Norvell especially with Deion destroying their neighbors at FAMU today.

I like how this is setting up. Either FSU gets a quality win in New Orleans vs. LSU or they lose in embarrassing fashion.

FSU fans would be ready to turn on Norvell especially with Deion destroying their neighbors at FAMU today.

I just hope LSU is really bad for our sake in a few weeks.

I just hope LSU is really bad for our sake in a few weeks.

I hope FSU is good and Wake is much better.

LOL LSU. Targeting and PI and they still give up a TD.

Man this Brian Kelly train wreck is going to be fun as fuck to watch

Man this Brian Kelly train wreck is going to be fun as fuck to watch

Enjoy it while it last. The haste with which LSU fans get rid of him could give new meaning to SEC $$$ and SEC speed.

Make no mistake this is huge for ACC after the sad showings by ncsu, unc and va tech against perceived much weaker teams. LSU might not be competing for a NC but at worse they are middling for sec so gives ACC another perceived strong team outside WF and CU.

Kelly should be pissed. That wasn't even close to a TD. The ball and arm landed well short. Clearly no need for a replay there.

Make no mistake this is huge for ACC after the sad showings by ncsu, unc and va tech against perceived much weaker teams. LSU might not be competing for a NC but at worse they are middling for sec so gives ACC another perceived strong team outside WF and CU.

Both UNC and Moo-U won because the other teams choked. Chip-shot FG and a 3 yard pass to a WIDE open receiver. The fact that NCSU moves up in the polls is an absolute joke.

Both UNC and Moo-U won because the other teams choked. Chip-shot FG and a 3 yard pass to a WIDE open receiver. The fact that NCSU moves up in the polls is an absolute joke.

Will they though? I could see them dropping a spot or two and Pitt jumping over them.

That's how you do it. Give up a TD and come right back with a strong 6 min TD drive to make it a 2 TD lead.

MeagerHomelyFinch-size_restricted.gif

How does LSU go from the GOAT team to this so quickly

Two of the best WRs in the league were on that team along with an easily Top 10 in the league QB.

Back