• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2023-24 NBA Season Thread - Game 3 Tripleheader on ESPN at 5:30

LaRavia was in the crunch time lineup of a close game. I was watching that game and the tournament so I didn’t catch all the fouls but he had the ball more than I would have thought.

Getting the Intuit dome pitch for next year

bccf8bd2227eadd3f710123074debe2f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jalen Green’s been going off.

Lots of movement and the first round should be very competitive. We could see higher seed young teams vs. veteran teams and Nuggets vs. Lakers or Warriors.

Barring injuries, no one in the West is beating the Nugs.

Feels like Denver/Boston is close to inevitable. But if Edwards stays hot, and with KAT back, I can see a bit of a Minnesota challenge. And maybe Milwaukee has a 10% shot.

I agree. But they could have a tough road.

Warriors/Lakers
Clippers
T-Wolves/Suns (don’t think the Thunder will be ready)

I believe the Lakers have lost something like seven straight to the Nuggets. How many more times do the Nuggets have to beat the Lakers to convince that the two teams are on different levels? Just amazing to me how some people still buy in to the Lakers. If the Lakers were defending champs, had swept the Nuggets in the playoffs the year before, swept the Nuggets again in the regular season, and the Lakers were demonstrably better all season, would anyone be saying "Geez, the Lakers might have some trouble with the Nuggets?" Crazy how the Lakers continue to be treated like they are anything other than a mediocre NBA team.

The Nugs are 4-0 this year against the Warriors. The Warriors may not even make the play-in.

The Clippers have hit a wall, and will never believe that any team with James Harden as key cog will win a tightly contested playoff series against a great team,

The Suns have had success against the Nugs, but they are so inconsistent and shocker... Bradley Beal is always hurt.

T-Wolves are interesting, but will take the Nuggets over the T-wolves on the court and on the bench.

Nugs will roll (unless injuries take them down).

This is some pretty blatant tanking by a min salary guy if the details are correct. I feel like these sports leagues are going to regret getting into bed with gambling in short order. Haralabob said recently that they aren't thinking of the fans they lose who lose all their money as a kid and can't stand to watch as a result.

New Orleans in the 5 slot in the west is surprising

lot of movement potential between the top three seeds and slots 4-8 in the West in these final weeks
This is the NO team I expected, and Zion finally playing like the hype he got out of Duke

I don’t think that’s true. I think the Nugs are clearly the best team. But problem in West is every team currently in playoffs can win a series. I don’t think they can all win 3-4, but there will be some upsets along the way

Back