• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2023 College Football Thread: Michigan Recognized as National Champions of Cheating !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, this was not the game I expected tonight. But I'm not disappointed. Clearly Clem's Son is looking for reasons to go to the Ess Ee See after tonight.

The crazy thing is Dook didn’t even play that great themselves! Tons of dumb penalties and 2 terribad turnovers.

Wake fans thinking they game is done with 4 minutes left? Have yall learned nothing.

I feel bad for people who aren’t enjoying Clemson falling flat on their faces in a nationally televised ACC game.
Because duke is our biggest competition on the recruiting front and immediately get far more positive media attention than Wake for any iota of a chance they might be good. So even if it's more about Clemson fucking up than anything it's not ideal for Wake at all, especially not in a very important transition year where we just lost our all ACC QB to ND. Any WFU fan that didn't go to fucking duke can see this.

Back