• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2023 College Football Thread: Michigan Recognized as National Champions of Cheating !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just want to preemptively let everyone know not to take BigGameBoomer on Twitter seriously. Just take his posts as a conversation starter, not as some authority.

In terms of QBs available in the spring portal, the top 2 guys at the moment appear to be Tyler Buchner from ND and Ben Bryant from Cinci. Chance Nolan, the former Oregon St. starter, just committed to TCU.

If Bama really can't make do with the 4 elite QB recruits on its roster, Bryant is an interesting option. He's not a big name but he's a good and experienced pocket passer.

In terms of QBs available in the spring portal, the top 2 guys at the moment appear to be Tyler Buchner from ND and Ben Bryant from Cinci. Chance Nolan, the former Oregon St. starter, just committed to TCU.

If Bama really can't make do with the 4 elite QB recruits on its roster, Bryant is an interesting option. He's not a big name but he's a good and experienced pocket passer.

And the Alabama stadium is half-named for his family.

Alabama looking to right the ship with Buchner.

On3’s J.D. PicKell explained what exactly Buchner can bring to the Crimson Tide locker room, and what Alabama’s ultimate goal with him can be if he pans out the way the coaching staff is predicting.

“What I was told about this [quarterback] situation as a whole with bringing in Tyler Buchner was that Alabama — and this is how it was described to me — is looking for their Stetson Bennett,” PicKell said. “Alabama Crimson Tide fans, you probably just grimaced by hearing his name. That’s fine.

Wow. Just looked at that and Georgia could conceivably play its final three games of the season in Atlanta in December and January if they play in the SECCG and advance to the CFP finals.

They also open in Atlanta against Clemson in August 2024.

Auburn QB TJ Finley enters the portal. I have no idea who is going to be playing QB for Auburn.

Peyton Thorne from Meechigan St just entered the portal. Perhaps the two could swap. Or that kid from Nebraska

Back