• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2023 College Football Thread: Michigan Recognized as National Champions of Cheating !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Way to be dumb, Miami. GT sucks ass and you just handed them the game. Way to earn that paycheck, Cristobal.

Clemson was doing the same thing against us. They could’ve just kneeled. Would’ve loved to get something like this.

Crazy. Key seems like a good dude - good for him. That is criminal negligence from the $20mm coaching staff

Miami FL pounds Miami OH
Bowling Green pounds GT in Atlanta
Miami OH shuts out Bowling Green
GT beats Miami FL in Miami

Makes perfect sense!

My Canes fan friend blamed the refs and said it's time to leave the ACC. "I'm done with the bias." LOL

Have you asked him/her to walk a year in the shoes of a Wake fan?
He's a Wake alum too.

But funny story. I missed our game against Tech because I was at my wife's HS reunion. The night before I hung out with her friend's girlfriend, a cool AF lesbian Miami grad, and talked about sports for about an hour. So Saturday night I tried to avoid the score and before the night was over, she showed me the Tech score and said, "Dude, your team sucks." I wish I had gotten her number so I could talk shit about her team losing to Tech too.

Back