• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2023 College Football Thread: Michigan Recognized as National Champions of Cheating !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Colorado is 4-3. People who think like TripleDeac21 thought they'd win under 3.5 games this season.
And people that think like PhDeac thought the Buffs would go undefeated. Looks like I’m closer! Winning!

And people that think like PhDeac thought the Buffs would go undefeated. Looks like I’m closer! Winning!
Nope. You can do a search and see what I thought. This is an underdog story and people are dunking on Deion for making the worst P5 program decent in a matter of months.

Nope. You can do a search and see what I thought. This is an underdog story and people are dunking on Deion for making the worst P5 program decent in a matter of months.
Sorry don’t have that kind of time. Call it whatever story you want. He’s still not a football coach.

Is the audio for the UW/UO game choppy or is it bc I’m streaming?

Colorado has not beaten a team that currently has a winning record.

Why the FUCK did Oregon not elect to get points there?? They are getting the ball to start the second half!!!!

Lanning? “We’re an aggressive team…”

Ok, but now your team is going into the locker room bummed out after that interception. Hope that doesn’t cost you.

Lanning? “We’re an aggressive team…”

Ok, but now your team is going into the locker room bummed out after that interception. Hope that doesn’t cost you.

That was such a stupid rationale.

Why the FUCK did Oregon not elect to get points there?? They are getting the ball to start the second half!!!!
I didn’t see the play but whether or not you get the ball to start the half should have no bearing on a late first half decision

I didn’t see the play but whether or not you get the ball to start the half should have no bearing on a late first half decision

Okay then I will just say generally that it was a stupid call to go for 7 vs 3 down 22-18.

Back