• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2023 College Football Thread: Michigan Recognized as National Champions of Cheating !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OU letting KU score one of the more egregious examples I can remember

KU should have kneeled for a FG

OU let KU score to go up 5. KU missed the 2 point attempt. 55 seconds left.

OU completes a deep ball on 3rd and 1 to get near the red zone.

OU really missed Stutsman in the second half. He's the cog to that defense.

That said, the coaching was horrendous. From the sideline PF, to no timeout called on KU's 4th down, to whatever the fuck game Lebby was calling on the offensive side of the ball. That's the kind of game that gets you shitcanned. OU fully deserved to lose that game. Mostly, Venables has avoided the brain farts of last year, but they reappeared today. Weird game with the weather delay, but whatever. You should be able to line up and beat KU straight up. And they mostly did until they decided to get cute with offensive playcalling.

They showed a picture of the field after the 1984 loss. Didn't see me in the pic, but I was there. Aikman was garbage that day.

I think Kansas probably missed Daniels at QB a bit too.

Pretty amazing that Kansas can beat a top ten OU team with a backup QB and we have zero QBs who can beat GT. Thanks Dave!

Pretty amazing that Kansas can beat a top ten OU team with a backup QB and we have zero QBs who can beat GT. Thanks Dave!
On the flip side, even Clemson doesn’t have a QB.

Bean has a lot of experience, but yes, he's a backup, and yes, OU should have beat them anyway. With Daniels, I thought that it would be a really tough game for OU. I actually didn't believe them earlier this week when they said Bean would start. Daniels is apparently portal bound.

Will be interesting to see how they respond going forward, particularly if Stutsman is out for any length of time.

State beats Clemson. Clemson is 4-4. Clemson has ND, Tech, UNC, and @SC. They may not make a bowl.

Dave Doeren ties a dude I've never heard of for most coaching wins in NC State history.

Back