• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2023 College Football Thread: Michigan Recognized as National Champions of Cheating !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In comparison to last season in year 1 of his time at Colorado, yeah I think he’s done an exceptional job. And I think they’ll continue to get better every year.
Disagree. Can’t bring in 40 new players every year. Can’t bring in new coaches every year. It’s not sustainable. He’s going to finish 4-8 and it won’t improve.

Disagree. Can’t bring in 40 new players every year. Can’t bring in new coaches every year. It’s not sustainable. He’s going to finish 4-8 and it won’t improve.

Yeah you can. And who says every offseason will be like his first?

So far the Deion thing has been a lot of hype and very little results. Feels like it will be very difficult to build a real program in this style but time will tell obviously. Also very cringey when he blames the players after every loss.
Thank you. Exactly my point. If you listen to his postgame press conferences it’s all just fluff anyway. He uses about 29 words to describe something when 3 are appropriate.

I get it that’s it’s his first season and all and he’s playing some powerhouse teams, but to me it seems like a whole lot of smoke and mirrors and distraction (i.e. turning Boulder into the “Hollywood” of Colorado) to mask what may not be that great of a football team (and possibly a football coach as well).

How the Grinch Stole the Season

giphy.gif

Back