• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2023 College Football Thread: Michigan Recognized as National Champions of Cheating !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds like Clawson's already shut it down after cuse next week. Guess we'll see if there's any fight left.
I honestly think we should see Gilliam next week at QB. It won’t burn the shirt and we need to see if we have anything with him at all. Kern is obviously who should’ve been starting this year, but we need a better option next year.

Dead cat bounce next weekend at home against the Deacs.

I’m guessing 40% of the players on each team will be playing their last game with that team.

If Oregon narrowly beats Washington in the PAC-12 title game, both teams deserve to be in the final 4 over FSU.

Honestly, after watching your leaders leg get destroyed and career end today, yes wins would be great. Gators may beat Missouri tonight. Playing in the swamp is never an easy game and fsu will be playing with a kid who has played 8 quarters in two years.

Seems like a great kid. We all hate to see that and will become FSU fans this college football season hoping they represent the league well and the players win the national title for Travis!

If Texas and FSU win out and Bama beats UGA, is SEC left out?

1. OSU/Mich winner
2. FSU
3. Wash/Oregon winner
4. Texas
Oregon has zero wins over currently ranked teams. They will have two if they win out but I think Bama gets in over them in this scenario if Oregon wins.

I honestly think we should see Gilliam next week at QB. It won’t burn the shirt and we need to see if we have anything with him at all. Kern is obviously who should’ve been starting this year, but we need a better option next year.
Completely agree. Clear our coaches cant assess talent from practices, so give him a game to show what he has.

Seems like a great kid. We all hate to see that and will become FSU fans this college football season hoping they represent the league well and the players win the national title for Travis!

He does. And I hate to see him hurt and unable to play.
But I won’t be an FSU fan and don’t want them to win the title. They have made it clear that they think they are too good for the ACC.

He does. And I hate to see him hurt and unable to play.
But I won’t be an FSU fan and don’t want them to win the title. They have made it clear that they think they are too good for the ACC.

Not a fan of them either, but if/when they make the CFP and realize how much better the path is from the ACC, especially going forward, just maybe they'll quit their bitching.

Not a fan of them either, but if/when they make the CFP and realize how much better the path is from the ACC, especially going forward, just maybe they'll quit their bitching.
No, when they subsequently lose to UGA in the CFP, they’ll complain that UGA has more resources to buy players.

No, when they subsequently lose to UGA in the CFP, they’ll complain that UGA has more resources to buy players.
They aren't beating UGA but that is a fact but one they need to get used to beginning next year when that ESPN money begins coming in and UF is outearning them by 700 million over the next 10 years.

Back