• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2023 College Football Thread: Michigan Recognized as National Champions of Cheating !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Weird to compare divisions against whole conferences. The ACC Atlantic was often in the top 2-3 divisions while the Coastal was awful. Now it’s being evaluated as one unit against other half units.
This just isn’t true

You think an 11-2 non-ACC champ FSU or a 11-2 ACC champ Louisville make the playoff? Zero chance
I do not. I didn’t say that. But I also don’t think the conference is as much of a joke as everyone here seems to love throwing around.

I do not. I didn’t say that. But I also don’t think the conference is as much of a joke as everyone here seems to love throwing around.
I hate the idea that the ACC is second tier. But I watched the men of Auburn bum rush the men of Alabama, and I cannot conceive of 2 or more teams that could deal with that in the ACC this year

I mean, .500 squads in the SEC are beating the best teams in the ACC (I understand the JT injury) but this is trash

Florida tried to run a double reverse flee-flicker and got their QB destroyed for a 14 yard loss.

I mean, .500 squads in the SEC are beating the best teams in the ACC (I understand the JT injury) but this is trash
To be fair, Louisville is probably not the second best team in the ACC, and got here due to an extremely weak schedule. Hell, they lost to Pitt at home.

To be fair, Louisville is probably not the second best team in the ACC, and got here due to an extremely weak schedule. Hell, they lost to Pitt at home.
Yeah they lost to Pitt but to that point it was an aberration. They beat up a solid ND squad and looked dominant against a healthy Duke ranked team.

Name a better #2 ACC squad.

Yeah they lost to Pitt but to that point it was an aberration. They beat up a solid ND squad and looked dominant against a healthy Duke ranked team.

Name a better #2 ACC squad.
Today, it’s probably Clemson tbh.

State is killing UNC 20-0 and it's not even halftime. Doeren owns Mack now. If UNC gets blown out one wonders if Mack will "retire" after the season ends. LOL.

Back