• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2023 College Football Thread: Michigan Recognized as National Champions of Cheating !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Right Guard is pulling to the left, it makes no sense for the QB to run towards where the RG was, except the the low snap made it look like a broken play (the lack of a lineman on the telecast last night was very telling)

Gonna be great for the game when Michigan wins and the NCAA vacates their victories.
When I heard that Jalen Milroe graduated in 3 years from Bama, it reminded me of just how hard UGA has sold out to reach the next level in college football. Lowest graduation rate in CFP, Stetson Bennett in college for 6 years (5 of them at UGA) and never graduated, people in the program literally being killed in the offseason.

Doesn't appear that Gavin Holmes registered a tackle, assist, or PBU last night.

Perhaps one of our resident Texas fans can confirm but he did play in the Sugar Bowl, correct?

The Right Guard is pulling to the left, it makes no sense for the QB to run towards where the RG was, except the the low snap made it look like a broken play (the lack of a lineman on the telecast last night was very telling)
I think it was because of the low snap. If he gets a better snap, he probably sees it better and follows the pulling RG.

LK, Washington has been a dog twice to Oregon, to Oregon St, Texas and now Michigan. Vegas doesn't like UW for some reason. It'll be interesting to see if Michigan's D can hold them under 30 because that passing attack is prolific. Go Huskies.

Yeah, low snap killed the play. Looks like it was an RPO with Milroe taking a step forward and then probably swinging it out to his left to the RB, who already had leverage on the LB. Decent chance the play would have worked.

I think it was because of the low snap. If he gets a better snap, he probably sees it better and follows the pulling RG.

LK, Washington has been a dog twice to Oregon, to Oregon St, Texas and now Michigan. Vegas doesn't like UW for some reason. It'll be interesting to see if Michigan's D can hold them under 30 because that passing attack is prolific. Go Huskies.

After the first time they beat Oregon, we still had to listen to over a month of "Oregon is the better team" nonsense, before they went and did it again.

Yeah, low snap killed the play. Looks like it was an RPO with Milroe taking a step forward and then probably swinging it out to his left to the RB, who already had leverage on the LB. Decent chance the play would have worked.
I think even with the low snap he had time. He sort of panicked and probably should have just continued with the play as called.

That being said, that center was brutal all day

Now that the Pac-12 is no more and the traditional Pac-12/B1G game is a thing of history, I wish the Rose Bowl could be made the permanent site of the national championship game. Crazy to play it in some soulless dome on artificial turf in a place like Houston or Atlanta when you have that beautiful setting available.

Back