• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2023 College Football Thread: Michigan Recognized as National Champions of Cheating !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Notre Dame is French, so why are they called the Irish?

As a 60 year ago wake grad who followed wake everywhere and as a supporter of the meaning of “mother so dear” I say double boo to Sam. For God’s sake at least exit outside the acc.

As a 60 year ago wake grad who followed wake everywhere and as a supporter of the meaning of “mother so dear” I say double boo to Sam. For God’s sake at least exit outside the acc.
This is where I am. There were 120+ programs he could have transferred to that didn’t play us this year.

I kinda laughed at a couple analysts who had this -27 and -35 for ND entering the game (before still firing that -20.5 partially because of it) but like maybe that's right lol

How many needed a quarterback for just one year and otherwise had a championship contending quality team?
Off the top of my head, Alabama, Florida, Oklahoma, A&M, Wisconsin, Oklahoma State.

But hey he do him. He transferred to the school that paid him 7 figures, he lost the OC he committed to. Notre Dame is still a 3 loss team this season.

Last edited:
Back