• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2023 College Football Thread: Michigan Recognized as National Champions of Cheating !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We also played Zac Taylor after he transferred to Nebraska, but nobody cares about that because he went there for PT not $$$$.

Worked out pretty good for him.

Nobody cares because Zac Taylor wasn’t the ACC all time leader in passing TDs. It did indeed work out well though.

I’m not sure what the Vandy timeline situation is. Seems like they’re gonna be under construction for a while. I’m sure the plan didn’t include it still ongoing though.

I laughed at Vandy pass D but Hawaii is really really bad early defensively. Vandy should score at will

I really hope Timmy Chang gets that Hawaii offense rolling like it did when he was QB. Couldn't go to sleep until watching late night WAC back in those days.

Can't say I've ever seen "Rec TDs in 6 straight games against non-conference opponents" as a legit stat. Good for him though.

I'm sure Lambert took note of Vandy's hurry up offense.

I like making fun of the SEC but I don't really get the Vandy hate. Did they goof up and get the construction way behind schedule or something? We went through a season just like that 25 years ago when Bridger was renovated and something similar when McCreary Tower was built.
The funny part about Bridger, I believe, is that Carolina had to dress out in a tent since we had no visitor dressing rooms that year.

LOL. Hawaii had a 2 am curfew in Nashville so they could stay on Hawaii time (9:00 pm).

Back