• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2023 College Football Thread: Michigan Recognized as National Champions of Cheating !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don’t begrudge anyone deciding to root against a team or player because that is part of what makes sports fun. But I still like Sam.
The only support for Sam is if one feels it is all about the individual. It is becoming support for a college team just like supporting a pro team. So I choose Dallas who is wake forest? 🧐😳

I love Sam but really hate watching him play in a ND uniform. Woof
Sickening, but it probably was a move he felt he needed to make to not be labeled a “system” QB. Really stinks we play him this year though, wish it hadn’t worked out that way.

Did it occur to anyone that he made the best decision for him and not the Wake fan base?
Yes and that separates him completely from wake or my care for him. Consider one who leaves his wife and children for another woman because it is best for him. That illustrates this new world

Yeah, it’s unfortunate that we play him, or maybe it’s awesome, we’ll see - definitely makes the season that much more interesting - but either way he gave his all to the Deacs and appears to have landed in an excellent situation. Happy for him. And boo Irish.

Yes and that separates him completely from wake or my care for him. Consider one who leaves his wife and children for another woman because it is best for him. That illustrates this new world
I’m trying to continue to only say nice, positive things to other posters but man, this post really tests that resolve.

He was at Wake for five years and graduated with his degree. The fuck are you talking about?
The point is that with his non attachment it was all about Sam. He was given an education and a professional option we all got. And after 5 years he has no problem playing against with no problem. Or perhaps if wake wins it was a better side deal to throw the game Whose up for the money??? He buyable I would say

yall watch the post game interview with Hartman. He said the King of Dublin gave the team a gift. Uh.....

The point is that with his non attachment it was all about Sam. He was given an education and a professional option we all got. And after 5 years he has no problem playing against with no problem. Or perhaps if wake wins it was a better side deal to throw the game Whose up for the money??? He buyable I would say
Why do you take more offense at him leaving them Clawson did? The coaches were fine with him moving on. It needed to happen from a roster management standpoint. They have a ton of confidence in having three years of Mitch Griffis

This whole jilted lover thing is a bad look

Sounds like someone has been hitting up the booze this afternoon.

I wish Sam were on the team and also wish him the best this year when they aren't playing Wake. Dude gave it his all for five years and was one of the best to ever do it in a Demon Deacon uniform. Got nothing but respect for the guy.

More importantly though we've got a standalone UTEP-Jacksonville State game in the JSU FBS debut. Yessss sickos.

Back