• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2023 College Football Thread: Michigan Recognized as National Champions of Cheating !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sanders at 38/47, 510 yards, and 4 TDs.

Did TCU just lose their entire defense from last season? They're absolutely terrible, lol.

Coach Prime has assembled an amazing team (THANKS total free agency rules!)--better than I thought it would be. But he will need more PRIME-TIME players on his offensive line and in his defensive front 7 to get to the next level.

Anyway what he has done so far is impressive and seriously fun to watch. Though I do fear that his special approach to "rebuilding" will become an example to follow for next year's group of new coaches who need to rebuild a team. Coach Prime's approach is more like the "tear down" approach to buying a home. Oh well, that's the new world of college football.

the pace and scoring in this game is exactly like one of our games. it's fun to watch when it isn't fraying your nerves
Just like the army game. neither side can stop the other.

I'm going to go ahead and call it. Deion to the University of Florida to replace Napier. I was totally on board with hiring Deion last year had Norvell had a bad season but hard to fire a coach that wins 10 games after being preseason #5 in the ACC Atlantic not to mention the over/under on wins last year was 6.5. It is pretty funny that his staff consists of many of the Willie Taggart and Jimbo Fisher weak links at FSU. Great debut for Deion at Colorado even though I can't take TCU seriously after that National Championship game.

NIU over BC in OT. Thanks for nothing, BC.

what is not to like about that? go buffs

Terrible decision by TCU to run it on first and second down in the last 2 minutes.

not sure who was most impressive among Sanders, Hunter and Edwards

Back