• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2023 College Football Thread: Michigan Recognized as National Champions of Cheating !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wake has been a power 5 team for decades. If being the smallest Power 5 team was holding you back, why remain in the ACC if you can't compete. There's no excuses. Pull your britches up just like everyone else.
The same team that has been to 7 straight bowls and defeated F$U the past three years and played for the ACCCG two years ago? That team?

Wake has been a power 5 team for decades. If being the smallest Power 5 team was holding you back, why remain in the ACC if you can't compete. There's no excuses. Pull your britches up just like everyone else.
I didn’t say we couldn’t compete. I said that it was silly to expect perennial national championships from a school like Wake (as it is just as silly from 95% of P5 schools)

Wake has absolutely overperformed what would be expected of a school with its profile (see Vanderbilt)

FSU fans salty at Wake for not pulling their weight on the national stage is a hilarious new twist
not salty... Just stating facts. What has Wake achieved the last decade. Yeah, yall have beat FSU here recemtly, but seriously what has Wake have to show for anything?

not salty... Just stating facts. What has Wake achieved the last decade. Yeah, yall have beat FSU here recemtly, but seriously what has Wake have to show for anything?
What does anyone other than a conference or national champion have to “show” for their season?

This tells me all I needed to know. Sleep it off. The fries won't fry themselves.

Why is an FSU fan signing up to troll on a Wake Forest message board for the first time during the FSU LSU season opener?

Edit: Lol this profile joined in 2013 and made its second ever post tonight. Somebody really busted out the old parody account to troll tonight

Nobody is arguing that FSU doesn’t have a pretty incredible football history. That part isn’t under debate. But you dumb sumbitches don’t understand what the root issue is. It’s not the conference. This would be akin to Wake fans bitching about being in the ACC after hiring Bzzz and Manning. You guys fucked up and your administration will blame anyone other than themselves and they’ve convinced you to do the same. Just play better and STFU.

Back