• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2023 College Football Thread: Michigan Recognized as National Champions of Cheating !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really wish FSU had fired Mike Norvell before they realized that he is a good coach

Still the guy who has a Jacksonville State loss on his resume and whose teams play radically undisciplined football no matter how much he apparently tries to get through to them.

Moving on…. ACC-CG preview tonight and best team in the ACC! Still don’t understand Clemson -12. Kinda wanna put my FSU ML and over winnings on Clemson.

Moving on…. ACC-CG preview tonight and best team in the ACC! Still don’t understand Clemson -12. Kinda wanna put my FSU ML and over winnings on Clemson.
Clemson QB has only played in a few games. They were no pressure games. Now he has the whole expectation of return to CFP, win natty on his shoulders. How does he react?

Clemson QB has only played in a few games. They were no pressure games. Now he has the whole expectation of return to CFP, win natty on his shoulders. How does he react?
I feel like losing Ukelele was addition by subtraction. He wasn't a great fit at all. Reminded me of Bryant alot who reminded me of EJ Manuel. Great qb but not "that guy".

This Duke is not the Duke of old. Clempsun is still Clempsun, but this matchup just feels different. If Duke is going to step up, this is the game to do that. Would be an epic win for the Devils. OTOH, I could be totally wrong and Dabo's 'Warriors for Jesus' mop the floor with Duke. I have been wrong before, have you met my ex wife??....

This Duke is not the Duke of old. Clempsun is still Clempsun, but this matchup just feels different. If Duke is going to step up, this is the game to do that. Would be an epic win for the Devils. OTOH, I could be totally wrong and Dabo's 'Warriors for Jesus' mop the floor with Duke. I have been wrong before, have you met my ex wife??....
I hate the idea of Duke beating Clemson before us, but I’m still rooting for them.

Could just be that LSU sucks. To be determined.
Nah, I think LSU is a legit good team that just was off in the 2nd half. FSU was also able to get its running game going in the 2nd half. Just based on the eyeball test, they're both solid top 10-15 teams. I wish LSU sucked because Kelly and Mulkey are the 2 college coaches I hate the most.

Calling him Ukulele seems racist but I could be wrong
As you suspected, you are wrong. Have you never referred to someone or something with a difficult to pronounce name as something else that is easier to say? Where is your post condemning people who call Novak Djokovic "Joker" as racists?

The near-Pavlovian reaction on the part of many to accuse everything and everyone of racism is so fucking annoying.

Back