• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2024 College Football Thread: What Even Are Demon Deacons ?!?!?!?!

Wonder who gets more wins, us or you guys!
I think we will be a better team than last year (5-7 regular season plus a bowl win to go 6-7) but with our schedule it may be 5 or 6 wins again. Rutgers isn't the automatic win they used to be either.

Our QB transfer (Max Brosmer, top FCS passer last year) was a big pickup and could make a big difference for our offense. Our defense has some question marks with a new coordinator.

Gopher schedule is pretty tough. UNC, Iowa, Michigan, USC, UCLA, Maryland, Illinois, Rutgers, Wisconsin.
No offense. I like you @The Gopher. But that is not a tough schedule. I have no idea how the media has been convinced that something like that is better than the ACC. It looks like a typical ACC schedule.

No offense. I like you @The Gopher. But that is not a tough schedule. I have no idea how the media has been convinced that something like that is better than the ACC. It looks like a typical ACC schedule.
Michigan, USC, Iowa, and Wisconsin all a good chance to be top 25. UNC as a non-con opponent is tough. UCLA probably got a little easier after Chip Kelly quit but they won 8 last year and that's a road game. Rutgers a likely bowl team. Maryland I have no idea probably a 6 or 7 win team) and Illinois should be bad but they always give us trouble. Of the teams I mentioned I could see all but 1 or 2 being bowl teams.

Back