• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2024 NFL Thread. Draft is done. Which Teams will Find Winng "Lottery Tickets" in Undrafted Free Agents?

man, sorry for doubting you, Jerruh. Cowboys making MOVES!!!1!1!

Cincy trading Joe Mixon to the Texans

really like that move for Houston assuming Mixon can stay out of trouble off the field

And the Falcons are adding Mooney across from London. Fantasy values for Robinson, London, Mooney and Pitts have just increased significantly.

Not sure how I feel about us getting King Henry. $8mil per is good value when you look at other RBs making similar $$. And like APete, he seems to be 1 of the few who doesn't slow down in his early 30s. But I can't bring myself to be super excited. I think it's because 60% of our OL is in flux. The only certain starters are Linderbaum at C and Vorhees at LG, and Vorhees is essentially a rookie.

I hope the Cardinals trading Rondale Moore for Desmond Ridder means Dortch has a safe spot on the roster.

it's interesting. Prior to free agency, it was widely thought 3 WRs in the top 8 of the draft. 2 of those teams, TN and ATL have now made moves at WR. Sets up an interesting scenario...

Hollywood Brown to KC
Keenan Allen to Bears

Really interested to see what the Bears do from here. They only have 4 picks now in this draft. #1, #9, #75 (3rd) and #122 (4th). Are they going to ship the number 9? Could they possibly ride with Fields and ship the #1? Or do they really go with 4 picks. Interesting time for Bears fans

Hollywood Brown to KC
Keenan Allen to Bears

Really interested to see what the Bears do from here. They only have 4 picks now in this draft. #1, #9, #75 (3rd) and #122 (4th). Are they going to ship the number 9? Could they possibly ride with Fields and ship the #1? Or do they really go with 4 picks. Interesting time for Bears fans
no chance they stick with fields after these moves. since they probably wont go WR at 9 now, guessing they will drop back in the draft and accumulate a few more picks

no chance they stick with fields after these moves. since they probably wont go WR at 9 now, guessing they will drop back in the draft and accumulate a few more picks
that's my gut....

But you could do a lot worse than
QB: Fields
WR: Moore, Allen, Harrison Jr
RB: Swift
TE: Kmet, Everett

A 2 this year and an extra 1st next year (Thinking possible trade from 1 to 3)

very jealous of the WR corps the Bears can throw at their rookie QB vs, say, those last year’s #1 pick got to throw to.

Hollywood Brown to KC
Keenan Allen to Bears

Hopefully more snaps for Dortch in ARZ with Brown gone.

They seem to be clearing out the WR room to give him a shot.

So KC gets Hollywood on the cheap. Then they'll probably take Ladd McConkey or AD Mitchell at 32. And they kept Jones. Pencil them in the SB again.

I like Seattle's move to acquire Howell. He looked decent at times with a terrible OL. I think they realized they were too far back to get a quality rookie QB or weren't that impressed with Penix and/or Nix. And so the Vikes just traded their 2 and 6 this year and next year's 2 for the Texans 1 at pick 23 and their 7. Either they're planning on trading up for JJ, or they want pick flexibility when it comes to Penix and Nix. Timmy, I tend to agree with you, but it looks like some team will trade up to the top 5-7 to take him. And they'll probably have to sit him.

Juice, Jones and Wright are good Ts. I think they go Dallas Turner if Atl doesn't take him or Verse if Atl does. This isn't a deep edge draft after the top 4 guys going round 1. The athleticism from the other edges at the combine was disappointing.

Back