• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Aaron judge at bat thread ( with the wake game in the background)

Maris was two time AL MVP, which you think would get him in, but he only had 275 home runs and was a .260 hitter in 12 seasons.
Very similar numbers to Dale Murphy who was also a 2-time MVP and isn’t in.

I think they should both be in the HOF. If there's any serious debate about a guy, they should probably be in.

FTR, there's no chance I'll ever go to Cooperstown or even look at the HOF online.

I've been to the CFB HOF and that's the best one.

FTR, there's no chance I'll ever go to Cooperstown or even look at the HOF online.

The HOF, and Cooperstown in general, are really, really cool. One of my kids got to play at the Dreams Park this past summer and that trip will likely be a top-10 memory of his life. Hell, it will probably be one of mine and I wasn't the one playing.

Cooperstown HOF is awesome.

As a kid, I took one in the side at the batting cage. ;)

I went to the baseball HOF in 1997. It was a great experience. But I will never go back. It is a sham without Dale Murphy.

What?? Just at the Hall in August for my 8th visit. Gets better each time. Been to them all, no better than Cooperstown.

Congrats to Aaron Judge for getting within 12 of the record for most HRs in a season.

fuck off, MLB. was disappointed to listen to the Defector podcast today where they made fun of Wake/Clemson fans being upset about it. it's a September Saturday, I'm not watching fucking baseball. It's not our fault donk fans from the Northeast would rather watch baseball.

Good on MLB admitting that the product is so bad that people who care about it aren’t watching it.

Good on MLB admitting that the product is so bad that people who care about it aren’t watching it.
Well it’s more about the fact that blackout restrictions keep a lot of people that care (not me, but Yankees fans I guess) from watching, but yeah sure

Don't think MLB is admitting that, but it's easy to poop on baseball.

Back