• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official ACC Basketball Thread: UVA beats Maryland in overtime!

State game is on CBS. TyLew keeping them within striking distance at the half with 2 3's. He had hit 2 3's the entire rest of the season.

Go Tigers.

If State misses the NCAA tournament with that roster and the ACC in the shape that it's in, well...shit I don't know, but that's just embarrassing.

Maryland will not be going to the tournament this year...Good.

It's gonna be really hard for State to miss the tournament. They're in the top 25 of almost every measure.

Richard Howell needs to get this ball inside for State. If they go to Leslie it would be a monumental failure.

i've been following clemson basketball a long time (mom and bro are alums). they've never hit a clutch free throw.

UVA up to 17-6 with games left against Georgia Tech, BC, FSU, and Maryland (at home). Barring a huge choke, they're basically in the tournament.

I am going to enjoy watching MD get their brains kicked in on the football field and basketball court when they move to the Big 10ish.

Brad Brownell has really yet to impress me. Would take him over our current situation, sure.

Did anyone see the Grantland piece on Larry Brown? I think it said he turned down the Colorado job. Was that when [Redacted] left it? Also interesting that he really wanted to replace Guthridge, and thought he had the job once Roy turned it down. But then Baddour made it clear he wanted nothing to do with him. We'll see if he does anything noteworthy at SMU.

Anyway, coaching is such a huge piece of the college puzzle. My kingdom for an awesome leader of our young men.

Did the BC coach bring all his Cornell recruits with him? SO.MANY.WHITE.GUYS.

Also, how many three quarter zip pullovers does Ryan Kelly own? It has to be in the 20's.

Oh shut the fuck up Coach K. This is the weakest complaint for a flagrant/technical foul I've ever seen.

Did the BC coach bring all his Cornell recruits with him? SO.MANY.WHITE.GUYS.

Actually, funny you say that, because Van Nest is actually an Ivy League transfer.

Hanlon is gonna be so money during his ACC career. Hard not to love his game. Same with Ryan Anderson, really. Everytime I watch this BC team I'm kind of surprised they've lost so many games.

I wonder if coach K is going to petition the NCAA to play the tournament @ Cameron.

Back