• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Army Game Thread: 17-14 VICTORY

Don't know who coaches the centers, but they have a bunch of work to do. Never have I seen so many bad snaps. Come on Deacs

Don't know who coaches the centers, but they have a bunch of work to do. Never have I seen so many bad snaps. Come on Deacs

I agree. The center play has been very concerning. If it doesn't get fixed soon it's going to be disastrous once we start playing some of the tougher ACC teams.

Hinton has a better arm than I thought.

Not confident that he will hold up under tougher competition; but it is helpful to win your first game on the road.

Also, has Bob posted since Weaver's kick? I'm sure he's off crying bitter old white man tears.

Go with Wolford. Switching QBs is a terrible strategy. You must be a friend of Hinton, as that is the only way someone could argue for playing him.

I just encourage everyone including BeachBumdeac who called folks an idiot for suggesting Hinton go in for a change of pace last week to take note of what happened. We should have an intelligent discourse here where all ideas are welcome and folks aren't called names for having ideas which might give our Deacs a better chance of winning. Let's hope both quarterbacks come back and play better next week.
Proud to be a Deacon!

Man it feels good to win a close game again. Not a bad 2 min drill either.

I have to give the WFU gameday app credit, I listed to the game today and love hearing Stan come through crystal clear.

Hinton has a better arm than I thought.

Not confident that he will hold up under tougher competition; but it is helpful to win your first game on the road.

His arm wasn't a surprise following his recruitment.

Whelp missed a line drive foul ball at Citi field checking the wake score. Had enough time to play defense.
Looked down just as the score updated with the fg.

The real MVP of this win was HG and his #officialvisitvibes

Hinton rushed for 101 yards. Is he the first 100 yard rusher under Clawson? Pretty sure but I'm too lazy to check.

We barely beat Army by 3. Syracuse, who beat us by 13, squeeked by Central Michigan today in OT. I love Clawson but we have a long, long way to go to be competitive.

We have a long season left that should help.

Back