• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Board Heisman Poll

Your Heisman Vote Goes To...

• Trent Richardson, Alabama

Votes: 13 8.6%
  • Andrew Luck, Stanford

Votes: 10 6.6%
  • Robert Griffin III, Baylor

Votes: 98 64.5%
  • Montee Ball, Wisconsin

Votes: 16 10.5%
  • Case Keenum, Houston

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Matt Barkley, USC

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Tyrann Mathieu, LSU

Votes: 13 8.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
His numbers justify the award, and he probably has the least talent around him of any of the candidates. Ball would be #2 in my book. Richardson really shouldn't win it based on the stats, although Alabama didn't have a very strong passing game to take the pressure off of him.

I wondered about the Bama passing game versus the Wisconsin passing game and McCarron's passing stats aren't much worse then Wilson's (purely looking at season stats, not game by game).

It's RGIII. Does great things with a lot less than Trent. 3 of those dudes blocking him will be starting on sundays.

I voted for Tyrann Mathieu. Not only do I think he is the best player on the best team but I think he is the best football player in the nation this season.

I voted for Tyrann Mathieu. Not only do I think he is the best player on the best team but I think he is the best football player in the nation this season.

Mathieu isn't even the best cornerback on his TEAM. That would be Morris Claiborne

LaMichael James? Really? Get serious.

With respect to Ball, Richardson if bigger, faster, stronger and more elusive. He's also lost one fumble in his career at Alabama. He's pretty much the perfect RB.

What's wrong with Lamichael James?

What's wrong with Lamichael James?

He's not 5'11 enough for Bama fans, since Bama produces an NFL prototype back every 2 or 3 years. James is just as fast and strong as MJD was at UCLA, and has 3000 more rushing yards to boot.

Last edited:
He's not 5'11 enough for Bama fans, since Bama produces an NFL prototype back every 2 or 3 years. James is just as fast and strong as MJD was at UCLA, and has 3000 more rushing yards to boot.

It's pretty incredible that James missed two games where Oregon ran all over their opponents, but still finished 4th in the nation in rushing yards, and an unbelievable 7.4 ypc......

Back