• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Bowl Game Thread

Y'all have fun. I'm going skiing. No one is going to watch this game.

Memphis showed some offense against UCF but no defense. Our running game and Dortchbshould have a big game

Y'all have fun. I'm going skiing. No one is going to watch this game.

And you pull for the Deacs geez you suck. We got what we deserve now our team deserves our support. The team deserves better than shit like you as a fan

Would love to go - Birmingham is a cool town and I haven't been there in many years - but unfortunately can't make that trip work with the holiday travel plans.

Just win.

These your last days as a Wake fan? Haven’t had anything good to say all season.

It's all pretty meh from a football standpoint and completely blech from a basketball standpoint. Not much reason to think either one will change anytime soon either.

On top of that, Hatch and his henchwomen gave my fraternity the death penalty this fall for nothing more than functioning as a fraternity.

So yeah, my Wake fandom is on the wane.

And you pull for the Deacs geez you suck. We got what we deserve now our team deserves our support. The team deserves better than shit like you as a fan

Yeah, because I'm like friends with the football team and all.

Back