• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Bundesliga 2019-20 thread

Not so impressed with Cuisance so far

Hasn’t taken his chances

Cuisance never really struck me as an attacker from midfield, but I think he's also coming off some injuries. He should have stuck with Gladbach, I think he left and it kind of pissed them off. I forget the specifics. May be a little too big for his britches or something.

Gimme Aouar over Cuisance every day, though, in general with young French midfielders who can kind of do a bunch of stuff. Aouar is my man.

I had kind of forgotten about Timothy Weah until just now. Guess he just signed for Lille last summer? That could be a good place for him. Good history of young attackers.

I had kind of forgotten about Timothy Weah until just now. Guess he just signed for Lille last summer? That could be a good place for him. Good history of young attackers.

Weah’s been out injured most of this season like every other young promising US player not named Weston.

It had to be Goretzka arriving in the box, it was always written thus.

My feed kind of glitched on me for a second and I briefly thought Stindl had buried that one.

Other Coppa Italia semi, 2nd leg of Napoli v Inter is on ESPN at 3!!!! I did not watch yesterday's, and saw it was 0-0 with an early red card, so I will probably pass. Juve advanced over Milan.

I just started watching Dortmund / Düsseldorf, but Dortmund should be playing under protest.

Cuisance is in such an awkward spot. He’s not remotely good enough for the first team and really should be playing for the second team right now, however, due to injuries and lack of depth he’s been called up a significant amount and hasn’t been able to get much playing time because of it.

On Coco, I like him a lot but even when healthy he’s kinda the odd man out and has to breakthrough Kimmich, Leon and Thiago. He’s also missed an outrageous amount of time due to injuries. He he’s not moved on this summer, next year is a massive point in his career, when healthy he’s a damn solid player, I just don’t see him breaking through this midfield.

Shit, my man Taiwo Awoniyi just got knocked out. Damn. I think he's conscious now, but that didn't look good. He was out before he hit the ground.

Nice. The piped in crowd noise guy just picked "applause for guy being stretchered off." Nice.

Back