• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Bundesliga 2019-20 thread

Are the comms like a second behind for you guys on this Gladbach/Wolfsburg match? Annoying. I guess better than the other way around.

Are the comms like a second behind for you guys on this Gladbach/Wolfsburg match? Annoying. I guess better than the other way around.

Yeah its about two seconds behind. Both goal calls have been very late.

Johnny Brooks not having the best start here. Also #freeuly, Llanez not on the bench again.

Come on Werder, let's do this shit. Grab one back, extend the season for us all.

McKennie with three goals in his last seven appearances. Does he always play so angry or just frustrated because his team is terrible?

That Kamada miss just now is like some shit I used to pull in front of goal. Wow.

GET IN WESTON!

Header goal for BIG WES, switching over for the last 20 of FRANK-S.Chalke.

Wonder if we need to start hoping that another club comes calling on McKennie. Schalke is not good. They have no offensive threat and a lot of guys that make poor decisions with the ball when they have a chance to go forward. Feel like he's starting to be wasted there and needs to move on to continue to improve. Not enough pieces around him.

Wonder if we need to start hoping that another club comes calling on McKennie. Schalke is not good. They have no offensive threat and a lot of guys that make poor decisions with the ball when they have a chance to go forward. Feel like he's starting to be wasted there and needs to move on to continue to improve. Not enough pieces around him.

Would love to see The Ev arrange and swap+cash for him and Kenny. They apparently want to keep Jonjoe, and he's not athletic enough to play RB in the PL.

0% chance it happens but I boy could dream. The Everton midfield is crying out for some physicality.

Reyna has an assist in his 1st start for Dortmund and Chris Richards came on with a few minutes left to make his 1st appearance for Bayern.

some real blowouts today

Sargent in on the action with a goal, Bremen's 6th

Kramarić with a four spot

if things hold, Union ends the season tied for 10th -- what a story

Hoping to see Chris Richards gets some run against an expectantly poor Schalke team today. We have another kid as Schalke. Nick Taitague, who's been hurt the last couple of seasons but is expected to get some run this season. He's an attacking midfield/winger. He was actually more hyped than McKennie when they both signed but has just been hampered with injuries.

Back