• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official CFB Offseason Thread: Saban and Jimbo Trade "Despicable" Punches ! !!!!!!! !

ACC poverty is getting worse every day. Dabo makes $8.4 million.
FKnHa3GWYAULTA8

Probably had nothing to do with every Clemson broadcast hyping up Will Shipley like he’s the second coming of Etienne and CMC.

Everything that was happening under the table is now happening above it. Nothing has really changed

Everything that was happening under the table is now happening above it. Nothing has really changed

Generally agree, but those schools that didn't participate in the under the table action are now also making payments above the table. Of course, the under the table schools have more extensive experience and the more ready cash flows, so it hasn't seemed to change the status quo.

The “we” in that quote is doing a lot of work.

I'm not deep into the world of SEC FOOTBALL like biff but I never got scummy vibes from Saban

No need to pay the player when you can pay his parents !

I'm not deep into the world of SEC FOOTBALL like biff but I never got scummy vibes from Saban
This is why he's the best. Does anyone actually believe Bama has had this run of dominance doing everything by the book? Lance Armstrong said he was clean too while he was dominating a sport filled with doping.

Coaches at top programs have a tremendous amount of power. Look at the sexual abuse scandals we've seen and how long it took for info to come out and how many people knew and kept quiet. The best of the best have a system in place and it takes care of everybody who needs to be taken care of.

College football has been a game of haves and have nots forever and NIL isn't going to change that

Dang, this is great. Calls out Kiffin, Saban, and some VP at Notre Dame. I would take this with a grain of salt. The dude has ranches.

As previously mentioned, a nice haul for Vanderbilt, and LOL UF.

Dang, this is great. Calls out Kiffin, Saban, and some VP at Notre Dame. I would take this with a grain of salt. The dude has ranches.

“We ain’t going anywhere” literally. We just cancel bowl games and stay home.

Wake Forest prediction starter pack: last place recruiting class ranking, 5th place Atlantic division finish

Alabama D-Coordinator celebrated a little much after finishing the recruiting season. Can coaches count towards Fulmer Cup Standings?

Just a reminder that the team with 22 top 300 recruits was afraid of getting curb stomped by WFU this year.

Back