• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Champions League 2018/2019 - New & Improved: Arsenal AND Chelsea Free (NWT)

I think Liverpool could get three (or four), I think in that type of match, Barca score at least one, though.

My stream cut out. Was watching on phone so not posting. What happened with Dembele?

Messi da God.

Shot right at Alisson when completely unmarked in the box with the last kick

Messi is so much more fun to watch when you have no rooting interest in the game.

Skied it over the goal from 6 yards out, then stole an assist from messi scuffing the wide open shot just at the end.

I thought they did a pretty good job on him tonight, too, he just finds a way.

Someone coming in closer to the level of the front 3 is essential, I think. I’m sure Wijnaldum did exactly what was asked, and it’s not like Busquets was there dictating anything, but it’s a tough request. Keita going off left them a little short creatively, as well. Tough to count on those three staying sharp and healthy for another season like this one, they have all played a lot of intense soccer.

I also think it was a stretch to ask Gomez to do 90+ at right back in that match considering his season.

This was not scored.

Right foot for standing on only apparently.
ec943dae071e9ec1d63a828d4de9dbb3.jpg

Back