• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Champions League 2018/2019 - New & Improved: Arsenal AND Chelsea Free (NWT)

Btw are we ready to slow down on the love for Virgil yet?

Not even the best Dutch defender still in the CL

Liverpool losing in the Semis of the CL and finishing second in the league is a season that will quickly be forgotten. And that makes me happy.

Spurs released a statement saying that after independent consultation with a neurologist, they've confirmed that Jan Vertonghen did not suffer a concussion during the Ajax match. If you look at the video, he only hits his nose on Toby's head (not that that's not violent). I've seen comments from physicians to the extent that he probably swallowed some blood while on the ground and that doing so can cause an involuntary reaction including syncope or vomiting (imagine someone who has a phobia of blood). Not that people will stop questioning the team's medical staff. Seems like they acted appropriately in this case, though.

Liverpool losing in the Semis of the CL and finishing second in the league is a season that will quickly be forgotten. And that makes me happy.

I for one am happy that Brasky can find some sense of joy from Liverpool's season in what has otherwise been another painful year as an American Evertonian.

Huge 3-1 home victory for Arsenal against Valencia after going down 1-0 early.
Good 1-1 draw for Chelsea at Eintracht.

Increasing odds that an EPL team will win Europa League.

This was not scored.

Right foot for standing on only apparently.
ec943dae071e9ec1d63a828d4de9dbb3.jpg

That play triggered FUT weekend league PTSD

Obviously an all England CL looks out, but maybe Europa League.

Unfortunately Arsenal have not shown they will be able to hold off Valencia on the road.

Unfortunately Arsenal have not shown they will be able to hold off Valencia on the road.

They've played better on the road in EL than in the Premiership and that third goal in the 90th minute is huge.

Liverpool have to come back from 3-0 deficit against Barca without Salah or Firmino. Both confirmed out due to concussion/injury.

No Keita, either. Yeah, it's not happening. I'll still watch, looking for a miracle, but I think it could get ugly.

No Van Dijk or Oxlade-Chamberlain in the main training today, either, but both could be available.

Last edited:
Dembele likely out for Barca. we played a b squad over the weekend but started him for some reason and he left with a hamstring injury in the first 5 minutes.

Dembele likely out for Barca. we played a b squad over the weekend but started him for some reason and he left with a hamstring injury in the first 5 minutes.

Barca could play me in place of Dembele and still win this match.

Sounds like Rhian Brewster will be involved tomorrow, on the bench at the very least.

Apart from that, you just have to go for it. It’ll still be a good team they roll out who could definitely win, just hard to see the firepower there to scare Barca as far as the tie goes.

Back