• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Champions League 2018/2019 - New & Improved: Arsenal AND Chelsea Free (NWT)

Finally you guys are starting to respect the Portuguese league teams. We aren't just a feeder league. There are some good teams over here.

Except for the whole thing about Roy Keane's horror tackle on his father when he was at City that basically ended his career. I would be very surprised if Haaland ends up at ManU. My money is on Madrid. Maybe PSG or Juve. Chelsea or City if he comes to England.

"It was just a matter of time before he scored more goals than me in the Champions League — not many more superlatives to use. Whatever I want to say I will say in Norwegian directly to him."
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer

giphy.gif

Is CBS really not showing Champion's League knockout games except on All Access? Ugh, awful.

that goal has been a long time coming for Liverpool and it effectively ends the tie

Looked like a different Liverpool team today but Leipzig was wide open from the open

I’d like to see City and Bayern draw each other, but more I’d like to see Liverpool draw not City and not Bayern.

Thought Fabinho's return to the midfield was big. Liverpool is as its best when he's the deep lying center mid.

Forgot what that felt like!!! We've really missed him in midfield.

One of Liverpool, Madrid, Chelsea or Porto going to be in the final. Lot of mediocrity in there.

One of Liverpool, Madrid, Chelsea or Porto going to be in the final. Lot of mediocrity in there.

Madrid wins = Zidane stays = he still hates Ødegaard = wants to be rid of him = Arsenal can sign permanently

Hala Madrid, pendejos

538 ranks the remaining teams:

1. Man City
2. Bayern
3. Chelsea (!)
4. Pool
5. Real Madrid
6. Dortmund
7. PSG
8. Porto

and so according to 538, the QF draw was nearly perfect (swap Chelsea and Man City and it would be)

Madrid wins = Zidane stays = he still hates Ødegaard = wants to be rid of him = Arsenal can sign permanently

Hala Madrid, pendejos

hahaha, I nearly told my Arsenal supporting friend that exact same thing over text this morning.

Back