• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Champions League 2018/2019 - New & Improved: Arsenal AND Chelsea Free (NWT)

Haaland now has as many goals as Mbappe before turning 21 -- 19 goals. He might take the record for himself today.

I just...wha... I don't.... how... huh?

Just saw the penalty decision in Turin

mannnnn, that's a weak one. I wouldn't have given it... you could make the argument that the attacker initiated the contact and was guilty of the foul himself.

Annnnnnddd Haaland's done it. Another goal for The Machine.

Dortmund need to NOT win the CL or get into CL places in Germany. Haaland was born to play for United at Old Trafford.

Wait... they chalked it off because Haaland weight-roomed his defender.

And given a penalty instead?!! For something that happened like 30 seconds earlier?! It's not just England!

Juve pulls one back! Ronaldo knocks it down for Chiesa for a pretty simple finish from 10 yards.

Haaland's penalty saved in the other match. And doesn't pull a JLiingzzzzz to put in the rebound.

hahahaha-- keeper left his line early to Haaland gets to retake.

Scores. yells in the keepers face (which the keeper did to him after the double save) and gets a yellow card for it. The Machine showed some emotion. We are in trouble if it become self-aware.

----

sending off for Porto and they are down to 10!

Last edited:
Chiesa scores again and we are tied on aggregate AND away goals in Turin.

Porto are more than wobbling right now tho. All Juve since even before the red card.

----

penalty awarded to Sevilla...scores off the underside of the bar right in the middle of the goal. whoa, bally placement. still down 2 on agg tho and that would only send it to ET with two amazing 3-2 away wins in the tie.

Haaland was born to play for United at Old Trafford.

Except for the whole thing about Roy Keane's horror tackle on his father when he was at City that basically ended his career. I would be very surprised if Haaland ends up at ManU. My money is on Madrid. Maybe PSG or Juve. Chelsea or City if he comes to England.

Also hell of game from Porto, but my god do they resort to CONCACAFy tactics. If they came out wearing Honduran jerseys I'd believe it.

Except for the whole thing about Roy Keane's horror tackle on his father when he was at City that basically ended his career. I would be very surprised if Haaland ends up at ManU. My money is on Madrid. Maybe PSG or Juve. Chelsea or City if he comes to England.
It was a horrific tackle but the knee/leg that ended Haalands career wasn't even the one Keane took out in the challenge

It's a complete fabrication that the tackle itself ended Haaland Sr's career.

Back