• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Champions League 2018/2019 - New & Improved: Arsenal AND Chelsea Free (NWT)

don’t you dare anger the rj of soccer threads

You either start Pogba today after his last performance or you don’t dress him. It’s as simple as that. I actually don’t know if Olé is the issue because I feel like any other manager makes that decision after the last 24 hours.

Wan Bissaka and Luke Shaw are hilarious mentions as elite backs. Such a monster game, and they both look lost on simply marks. What a duo.

But hey, they’re top 6 and look great away from home and development teams keep churning out players that can continue this cycle.

No disrespect to Marcus Rashford who is a great human being and deserves standing ovations in stadiums, restaurants, streets, and parliament.

You either start Pogba today after his last performance or you don’t dress him. It’s as simple as that. I actually don’t know if Olé is the issue because I feel like any other manager makes that decision after the last 24 hours.

Wan Bissaka and Luke Shaw are hilarious mentions as elite backs. Such a monster game, and they both look lost on simply marks. What a duo.

But hey, they’re top 6 and look great away from home and development teams keep churning out players that can continue this cycle.

No disrespect to Marcus Rashford who is a great human being and deserves standing ovations in stadiums, restaurants, streets, and parliament.

Drunk post.

Rashford for PM!

This compilation of Micah Richards vs Lukaku on Golazo Show is hilarious. Richards is a good sport.

18 year old Owen Otasowie is on for Wolves. Not much action yet but looks to be a sizable player in mid.

And just as I say that he beats Mason Mount in a foot race and shoulder challenge and wins a yellow in the process.

Liverpool-Leipzig is being played in Budapest? Probably wise to keep that literal cesspool that is the Shite’s fanbase out of your country during a pandemic.

Speaking of your deplorable fan base, apparently there’s a civil war occurring between the LFC cult online. Some American dork tried to start his LFC version of Arsenal TV and got crucified during the Leicester match by “proper Reds”. Good stuff:

https://twitter.com/anfieldagenda/status/1360979244587888643?s=21

Not seeing a lot of match winners on the bench for Liverpool. Hopefully Mane snaps out of his funk and scores multiple goals today.

Subs: Adrian, Kelleher, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Tsimikas, Shaqiri, Origi, Davies, R Williams, Phillips, Cain, Clarkson, N Williams.

Overhead cam showed that Mane kept the ball in play and therefore the goal should've stood. Can VAR not use that camera???

I'm just never really impressed with Nagelsman's tactics. He's got a lot of Tuchel the Fraud about him.

Playing two #10/wingers as two-man striker set against a fragile backline like Liverpool is just incredibly dumb. Play Sorloth and Poulson and tell them to hammer Henderson and Kabak in the air.

Back