• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Champions League 2018/2019 - New & Improved: Arsenal AND Chelsea Free (NWT)

Koeman playing boring AF slow narrow football with four #10s on the field is something Everton fans know all too well

hit the bar on a free kick at one end to conceding a 3rd at the other within a minute

ugh

Harry Maguire with yet another boneheaded play. Oh captain, my captain...

Also remember when some US fans were doubting if McKennie was a starter moving forward like 3 months ago. Dude is scoring bangers at Camp Nou for Juventus.

And LOLOLOLOL Manuuuuuuu

Was that on DDG?

Also remember when some US fans were doubting if McKennie was a starter moving forward like 3 months ago. Dude is scoring bangers at Camp Nou for Juventus.

And LOLOLOLOL Manuuuuuuu

Was that on DDG?

Maguire and DDG with horrible miscommunication

But I'm assuming DDG didn't call for it so Maguire just stopping in his tracks and not dealing with a ball in his vicinity is inexcusable.

good on man u for refusing to show up in protest today

Dammit. Now all I have to show for that final 15 minutes is dirty underwear. What a waste.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLÉ

Ole has one less thing to blame his troubles on now, the big bad crowded fixture list

Back