• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Champions League 2018/2019 - New & Improved: Arsenal AND Chelsea Free (NWT)

I feel like Giroud has been killing it post-Covid break

I loved coming home today from running some errands and seeing he's found the back of the net twice today. He's been quiet in the EPL so far this year after a dominant summer; hoping this game sparks him a little bit, especially now with Pulisic back.

The rails have now fallen off for United. A PSG goal followed seconds later by Fred's second yellow.

That’s never a second yellow for me, but that’s awful managing leaving him on the field this long when Pogba is waiting to go on.

That’s never a second yellow for me, but that’s awful managing leaving him on the field this long when Pogba is waiting to go on.

Yeah, that's my feeling exactly. He clearly got the ball first, but he should have never been on the field.

I want to see a double red card, one for an obvious forward head motion that brushes the hair of the “victim” and one for extreme simulation. Pepe for Arsenal was a good recent example. If you Zidane’d, fine, otherwise let’s cut this shit out.

Brugge and RBL in win-or-go-home positions today

Steffen getting his first career Champions League start for City tomorrow

Glad we got that whole "go behind on the road" thing done early this match.

Smart!

McKennie with a sweet volley for the goal. Juventus up 2 on Barcelona.

Not sure what is going on in PSG - Istanbul. Sounds like an assistant coach for Istanbul is accusing the 4th official of racial abuse, not sure if it was before or after he was red carded. Istanbul has walked off, presumably forfeiting.

nearly 3-0 leipzig, united saved by VAR (obvious offside)

Back