• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Champions League 2018/2019 - New & Improved: Arsenal AND Chelsea Free (NWT)

Pretty amazing seeing 4 Americans starting on a Champions League Wednesday for sides that will advance. Adams has also come on at halftime and Leipzig have an outside chance to move on.

I'm counting Dest, Pulisic, and Reyna as three starters -- who am I missing?

It’s my first time watching the Golazo Show on CBS Sports Net and I’m impressed. Doesn’t cost anything extra and they’re showing all the goals and big events. It’s UCL red zone.

I don't like the red card when two guys are just head to head jawing but Fred definitely made a move on him - should have been off.

I don't like the red card when two guys are just head to head jawing but Fred definitely made a move on him - should have been off.

It was more of a swipe sideways than a bump. The writhing on the ground like he'd been hit with a bat was pretty disgraceful.

I think Fred needs to go off at half, if he lasts that long. He's defs good for another yellow at some point.

Erling Haaland out with muscle tear until January. That sucks.

Last edited:
I didn't even know VAR could be used to issue a yellow card. Fred's head shimmy was a red card or nothing, right? No?

That's what I thought too, but maybe the UCL rules are different than in the Prem

Back