• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Clemson vs. Wake Game Thread - 7:49 on ABC

Sucks that our grad transfer WR is only getting reps with the 3rd string QB. I thought he'd help us out.

Well of course they are going to be "handsy" if the referees never call them on it. Terrible officiating.

I like the announcers justification of no PI call. "They have their hands on you every play, every ball that's up they're grabbing and you could call it pass interference. But they're not going to call it every time."

Ok who had first Wake TD of the year being Griffis to Morin?

Wake playing a bunch of young guys. Saw George Sell on TD play.

And we scored because we went for it on 4th down earlier.

I like the announcers justification of no PI call. "They have their hands on you every play, every ball that's up they're grabbing and you could call it pass interference. But they're not going to call it every time."

Ok who had first Wake TD of the year being Griffis to Morin?

This is the problem. The officials have to call it early and every time. They will stop doing it every play if you start penalizing them for it.

Also Clemson backups called for fouls that starters arent.

Back