• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official College Football Thread - 9-17-11

deacfreke2

Reaction score
Couldn't help but notice Temple up on PSU 7-0 late first Q. Wonder if a loss to the Owls would finally seal Paterno's fate. Watching him at the Big 10 media day event a few weeks back, I felt sorry for the guy and PSU fans. He's nearly incoherent. Guess he doesn't realize he's embarrassing himself at this point.

Great coach but he needs to hang it up.

have to say our division looks winnable this year pending whether FSU is at all legit or simply the notre dame of florida.

Couldn't help but notice Temple up on PSU 7-0 late first Q. Wonder if a loss to the Owls would finally seal Paterno's fate. Watching him at the Big 10 media day event a few weeks back, I felt sorry for the guy and PSU fans. He's nearly incoherent. Guess he doesn't realize he's embarrassing himself at this point.

Penn State is one of those teams that has history and potential, but man it's like they have simply been off the radar for the last what, decade? Two? I would be torn as a fan because you gotta love and respect Paterno, but at some point you must grow weary of not mattering in the college football landscape when you very easily could.

Sammy Watkins is ridiculously fast. Have a bad feeling he's going to torch us

Temple really misses Al Golden.

Penn State is one of those teams that has history and potential, but man it's like they have simply been off the radar for the last what, decade? Two?

The Big Ten has not helped them. They'd have been better off staying East except for money.

Auburn just might be the worst tackling defense I have ever seen. At least since last year's Wake team, that is.

Auburn just might be the worst tackling defense I have ever seen. At least since last year's Wake team, that is.

Agreed, it is driving me insane. 3 yard losses have turned into 8 yard gains due to poor tackling.

Back